Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

This Saturday my Dad and I went out and harvested a deer from our lease. I took the backstraps and prepared an excellent stew. The hocks and hams were taken to Kubys to be turned into Summer sausage.
Rockwoodnov20 014
My Ruger International .243 w/ Zeiss Conquest scope
Rockwoodnov20 003
Rockwoodnov20 017
Ahh yes, Quartering a deer in 70 degree weather.....
I took the rack to Flagg group, the same people that prepared my bobcat, so I could get it put on a plaque, my office needs a hat rack...
Last night I visited with Austin and caught a few bass in Coppell
Coppellnov22 017
I am heading to Tyler for Thanksgiving, and on Friday I will be Crappie fishing with Austin at Rough Creek Lodge. Many more fish pictures comming soon!
Check out http://www.tenandtwomagazine.com/ and let me know what you think about it.

1 comment:

  1. لا يرتبط المقبض الجيد بالمظهر فقط، بل يجب أن يوفر تجربة استخدام مريحة. فالحواف الحادة أو التصميمات التي يصعب الإمساك بها قد تكون غير مناسبة للأدراج التي يتم فتحها بشكل متكرر. لذلك يجب مراعاة شكل المقبض وقطره وطوله والمسافة بينه وبين سطح الأثاث. وتكون هذه التفاصيل أكثر أهمية في المطابخ والدواليب والأثاث المكتبي، حيث تتكرر عملية الفتح مقابض أثاث على مدار اليوم.
    يساعد وجود المقبض في تقليل الحاجة إلى الإمساك المباشر بسطح الباب أو الدرج عند فتحه. وهذا الأمر مهم خصوصًا في الأسطح اللامعة أو الخامات التي تظهر عليها بصمات الأصابع بسهولة. وعند اختيار مقابض مناسبة، يمكن تقليل لمس سطح الأثاث بصورة متكررة، مما يساعد على الحفاظ على مظهره وتقليل الحاجة إلى التنظيف المستمر. كما يساهم المقبض في حماية بعض التشطيبات الحساسة من الاحتكاك المتكرر أثناء الاستخدام.

    ReplyDelete