Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

This Saturday my Dad and I went out and harvested a deer from our lease. I took the backstraps and prepared an excellent stew. The hocks and hams were taken to Kubys to be turned into Summer sausage.
Rockwoodnov20 014
My Ruger International .243 w/ Zeiss Conquest scope
Rockwoodnov20 003
Rockwoodnov20 017
Ahh yes, Quartering a deer in 70 degree weather.....
I took the rack to Flagg group, the same people that prepared my bobcat, so I could get it put on a plaque, my office needs a hat rack...
Last night I visited with Austin and caught a few bass in Coppell
Coppellnov22 017
I am heading to Tyler for Thanksgiving, and on Friday I will be Crappie fishing with Austin at Rough Creek Lodge. Many more fish pictures comming soon!
Check out http://www.tenandtwomagazine.com/ and let me know what you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment