Friday, November 5, 2010

Now you're gone, won't fall, fall in the fire
oh no, I am lacking, I want what I see
you fireball has rolled away, in shaded valleys
so here I am the creek bed, so here I feel my way in the dark
what wonder, what treasure map, what breaking of day
what stream used to flow here, and now what dusty decay
let the flash flood begin, wash me down there canyon
quicksand pull me in, blow over me solar wind
you're vultures in trees, I know you're out there
you're lanterns on lakes, I know you're out there
you're soccer balls on knees, through your skirt I see
youre legs gracefully, I know you're out there
you're swaying and pleased, I know you're out there
Emalie 2005?

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I am new to your blog. I found it on OBN. Very nice! I will "follow" along.

    The Average Joe Fisherman
    http://averagejoefisherman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete