Monday, August 24, 2009

Lake Fork Suckfest.

Lake Fork and I just don't get along. Unless I am running a trot line, or the blue gill are really shallow. Neither was the case this weekend when Sterling and I ventured forth onto its discolored and apparantly fishless waters. Yeah we caught a few small things near the dock, but our hunger was not sated. Broken propellers, stranded in the lake, missing hitches, trench foot, heat, smelly rotting stuff. I will try to put this weekend out of my mind.

100_3415
Hunched Shoulders and Dissapointment...


nicepumkin seed
Cute Pumkinseed or Redear?

Pretty Long ear
Long Ear....I'd like an aquarium of these!

Pretty Long ear


Hopefully I will have some luck closer to home this week.

1 comment:

  1. Lepomis gibbosus - http://houseaqua.ru/1215-lepomis-gibbosus.html

    ReplyDelete