Thursday, May 5, 2011

Drive This Seven Inch Stake Through my Philadelphia Heart





I drive alot. My commute to work takes 45 minutes, both ways. I drive a couple hours to go fish every weekend. So I spend alot of time in the car listening to music. I have a pretty big and varied record collection and I am one of the few people I know who still buys CDs and Vinyl. Mabye once a week from now on I plan to post a record I like and some info about it. The internet is big and if you are interested I am sure you can find a sample of these bands.




Ink_&_Dagger_-_Ink_&_Dagger



Ink & Dagger, Self Titled



This is one of my favorite post-hardcore (I hate the term too) bands and albums.


Released after the death of Sean McCabe, it is a complex, jamming and unique record. There are not to many things that sound like Ink & Dagger and they influenced alot of great bands.


I own all of their albums and most of their 7"s, but this last one is my favorite. Released on Buddyhead 8 or 9 years ago...




No comments:

Post a Comment